Re: [computer-go] Changing the subject

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 19:24, Peter McKenzie wrote:
> A couple of things I've been wondering about this mailing list:

I am subscribed twice (@home and @work)
I expect more people to be have double subscriptions.

> - how many on the list are actively (say, within the last 6 months) involved

I am more-or-less actively developing my own program,
named "goto (considered harmless)".
[ and if I cannot find any more time to invest in it, it
will stay harmless for ever ;-]

Current line of thought: pattern directed search, maybe distributed.
I also believe in revertable datastructures, and redo/undo is currently
the core paradigm in goto. (but CPU speed is caching up ...)

I hope, the automated gameserver will speed up the interfacing- and
gameplaying abilities for goto. (and all the other programs)

Adriaan van Kessel.
(aka avk, awdvk)