Re: [computer-go] new program in Gifu challenge : need help

> 1. What is the protocol to be used  in Gifu ? gtp

Gifu Challenge 2005 protocol will be used NNGS.
This is a last year's document.
http://www.computer-go.jp/gifu2004_English/regulations/communication.html
And ruby library via GTP.
http://www.computer-go.jp/gifu2004_English/regulations/sample.html

This is a simple nngs connect test program for Windows.
http://www32.ocn.ne.jp/~yss/nngs_try20050820.zip
And Gui program.
http://www32.ocn.ne.jp/~yss/cgfgoban.html

These two program will connect nngs server that runs on CGF web server
 (nngs.computer-go.jp). Another local nngs sever will be use in Gifu
 Challege. (Real nngs server "nngs.cosmic.org" is not found now.)

Regards,
Hiroshi Yamashita