Re: [computer-go] engine + gui protocol?

That's an awesome program!

I'll definitely have to start using it. The key selling points for me are copy/pasted below.

The GTP shell is a window that allows to trace the stream of GTP commands and responses that are sent to and received from the Go program. Also, it allows to enter any command and send it to the Go program.

GoGui allows to define analyze commands. An analyze command is sent to the Go program and the response is displayed graphically on the board.

Adrian Petrescu wrote:
Also, since your original e-mail asked for a GUI program to work with the protocol, the open-source GoGui ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/gogui/ ) is made especially for the purpose of testing GTP engines. Enjoy :)

--
Jason.
732-578-6378