RE: [computer-go] Wishlist for playing programs on KGS

how about gtp command kgs-another_game that is sent to the engine to make
sure it is interested in playing more? then everyone can implement the
mechanism of telling its bot not to play anymore the way is convenient for
him. the option with having a special kgs user seems like more work on the
server side, and is also more restrictive - with my approach i can think of
a couple of ways to stop my bot from, for example, my mobile while away from
computer, with kgs user i need to get to a computer with java installed,
even then it'll take 30 seconds at least, can't be done some time before you
actually want the bot to stop playing, etc.

regards
  mike bazynski