Re: [computer-go] Just for fun

The program name is "botnoid" on KGS.  It is a slightly enhanced
version of OGO for palm.

- Don

   In article <200503110240.j2B2eUal005968@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Don Dailey
   wrote:
   > I wanted to estimate the strength of my program as it plays on KGS,
   > but KGS doesn't do rated games on 9x9 boards.  However I can get a
   > rough estimate by processing the sgf files that KGS provides for my
   > player.

   [SNIP justification of reasonable approximation]

   > So all things considered, I am revising my estimate to be around 18k.
   > I will know more when a lot more games have been played.

	  Not being more than trivially interested in computer go, you
   missed out one vital bit of data - what's the name of the program?

   --
    Aidan Karley,
    Aberdeen, Scotland,