Re: [computer-go] Protocol B

This is a clear win for white,  but what is the correct area score?   I
certainly don't believe this is an 81-0 win.     But even if it turns out to
be ...

All it really  is now is a handicap game where white has about 8 stones
advantage, in the corner.   Enough to easily win against players
significantly stronger, but probably for most of us it's not enough to win
against great players.    It's not a played out game.

Just because the black stones will be captured doesn't mean all that space
automatically belongs to white.

- Don