RE: [computer-go] Storing Spatial Relationships

What do you mean by spatial relationship?

Many Faces keeps for each string, a list of the adjacent neighbor strings of
opposite color.
For each empty point it keeps lists of adjacent empty points, and adjacent
strings of each color.

At each point it has the distance to the nearest stone in each of four
directions, and the distance to the two nearest edges.

These are all easy to maintain incrementally.

David