[computer-go] Mass estimation of game results?

A friend and I are in the process of compiling a fairly large database of amateur games from Go Servers, like IGS, KGS, etc. We recently came into a collection of about 30,000 IGS games but they have a slight problem -- they are all missing an RE[] tag, so they are heavily decreased in value for a database. What I was thinking of doing is writing a small script to run all of their final positions through GnuGo's score estimator, and trust it. Some of them will be wrong, I know, but most of them will be correct, so it is a sacrifice I am willing to make. The only difficulty I can foresee is knowing how the game ended -- GnuGo will give me an estimate, but it cannot know if White or Black resigned at some point, for example. My question, really, is if anyone knows of a program or script that will tell whether a game is completed -- that is to say, it is at a stage where only dame points are left, all territory is decided, etc. This way, I can run a game through both GnuGo and that program, and if the game is not finished, I will take GnuGo's estimation as a +Resign, and if it is, I will trust GnuGo's score estimate.

Or, if there is an even better way to automate the mass estimation of a bunch of sgf's, I'll gladly listen to any suggestions of that variety as well =)

Thanks in advance,
Adrian Petrescu (Hikaru79)