Re: [computer-go] tesujigolibrary

To be honest, I didn't include the docs separately, you need to generate them from the project. That should be very straightforward if you open the project in Eclipse. Or you can use any other javadoc generation tool to extract them.

I'm not familiar with std::set so I don't know if it's similar. I suppose it could be, it's not exactly rocket-science.

    Mark