[computer-go] Fifth KGS Computer Go

This is to remind people that the fifth KGS Computer Go tournament is this Sunday.

It starts at 08:00 UTC. It's a round-robin (well, a pair of round robins, Open and Formal) with 28 minutes each on the clocks, 19x19 boards.

I shall be away from my PC all day Saturday. If you really insist on entering late I can accept entries up to a few minutes before it starts. But I would much prefer you to get them in today or early tomorrow. For instructions on how to enter, see http://www.weddslist.com/kgs/how/index.html

Nick
--
Nick Wedd nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx