RE: [computer-go] Wishlist for playing programs on KGS

what we do in tlsBot is we force quit our program on receiving gtp 'quit'
command. on top of that is a shell script that restarts the bot until it
finds a lock file present. so in effect when we want to stop the bot we only
need to type 'touch lock', the bot will log off after game end. we lose some
time needed for initializing the program each time, but on the other hand
it's easier to have every game in its own log file, to be sure memory state
is not messed up by what's been happening last 10 hours, etc