Re: [computer-go] Wishlist for playing programs on KGS

I hadn't really thought about it, but Jason has good points. I'll have
to make sure to never send the chats if your engine doesn't agree to
support them. And newlines are not an issue, the server does indeed
strip all newlines out of chat messages before they are sent. It would
probably be best for kgsGtp to strip out all escape characters (values
0..31), to ensure that engines don't get confused. Thanks for the
reminders on these.