Re: [computer-go] Super Ko on KGS ignores player to move

I have tried to construct a sequence of moves involving a same board
configuration but different players initiative, and I don't know that
one would ever
exist with two players trying to win, as it involves a ko where two stones are
captured in the sequence in the corner.

white to move 1,1

w+bwwwwwww
b wwwwwwww